Quick, simple and delicious, pan-fried garlic prawns with abalone sauce, garlic, and green onions. A simple Chinese stir-fry meal bursting with flavour that can be made and served in just under 15 minutes!
It takes about 5 minutes to prepare and less than 10 minutes to cook. Make a delicious seafood meal for you, your family and friends to enjoy and bond over.
- Vegetable Oil – 3 Tablespoon, For Stir-Frying
- Prawns – 10 Prawns, Peeled and Deveined. Perfect for 2-3 Persons.
- Sauce – 1.5 Tablespoon, Made with Abalone Sauce and Brown Sugar(1 Teaspoon)
- Garlic -1 Large Clove, For Flavour
- Green Onions/Chinese Parsley – 1 Tablespoon, Sliced. For Flavour and Garnish, Added at the End
- First, make the sauce. Take a small bowl. In it, combine the abalone sauce and brown sugar. Stir and mix then set it aside.
- Add and heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Then, add the garlic and sauté over medium heat until it starts to turn brown.
- Take out the garlic and set it aside.
- Add prawns and fry them until cooked
- Add the sauce (From Step 1) and the garlic (From step 4), mix them well.
- Lastly, add the green onions/chinese parsley and you are ready to serve! Bon Appétit
BENEFITS OF PRAWNS:
- They are rich in Selenium, one of the most effective antioxidant for maintaining healthy cells.
- They also have high levels of Zinc, important in developing a healthy immune system.
- And they contain phosphorous, copper and magnesium which help to build strong bones.